The Galaxy M series from Samsung is being pitched as a challenger hi to the Redmi phones in the market.
Samsung is going to release it’s new M30 phone on 27 Feb 2019 . Galaxy M10 and M20 were launched first in January with a starting price of Rs 7,990 and Rs 10,990 respectively. Samsung has kept the Galaxy M series as online exclusive and said that the phones are targeted towards millenials
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Octa Core, 1.8 GHz Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt
- 5000 mAh Battery
- 6.38 inches, 1080 x 2280 px Display, with Water Drop Notch
- 13 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP Triple Rear + 16 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported, upto 512 GB
- Android, v9.0 (Pie)
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M30 is rumoured to pack a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Price and availability
Base variant cost 15,000 rs INR and will be available after 27 February